Pressure Booster Pump has the advantages of simple installation, low noise and effective control. Installation is simple and once connected, reliable and consistent water supply is assured. It is fitted with a controller pressure switch that starts the pump’s motor. The booster pump has a float switch at the bottom of the storage tank that can be used to prevent the pump from running.
- The pump motor body is aluminium extruded.
- The pump has a SS shaft
- It is connected directly to the water line to increase pressure as needed.
- The pump has class ‘B’ insulation
- The unit has IP-44 insulation that protects motor.
- It is the right pump for meeting domestic requirements.
- It is suitable for ambient temperature up to 50 °C.
The booster pump is ideal to supply pressurized water for household works.
Self Priming Monoblock Pump is a pump which made using premium components which assure its sturdiness. Pump casting is made of grey iron casting and impeller is made of brass forged. One of the key reasons for its extensive demand is its low power consumption. It is also famous for offering efficient functioning.
- Compact shape.
- Low power consumption.
- High efficiency.
- Rugged design.
- Impeller is made of brass forged.
- Minor irrigation.
- Household use.